Monday, January 9, 2012

Home Organization Binder by Mandi @ Finding Home

It's no secret that I'm a slacker. 
Yesterday I made my husband feed me a quesadilla... like actually put the quesadilla in my mouth.

In order to make my life work, I need organization. 
And strangely enough, I REALLY love writing things down, checking things off and being organized (don't tell my husband... I don't want him to have certain...expectations)

I stumbled on Mandi's blog, Finding Home, last week and did a mini back flip (Yeah. It happened.)
She has created the Meca of Home Organizational Binders AND has included all of her printables to download for...get this.... FREE.
Which the only word I like hearing better than FREE is "Icecream Truck!" (Suck it grammar police).






So go check out her blog. Thank her for her kind contribution to slackers everywhere...
Post a Comment