Monday, October 31, 2011

LABOR!

My sweet baby decided that she likes candy so much, she wants to be born on Halloween!
She hasn't made her grande arrival just yet, but she sure is making her impending presence known. 
I now know why labor is called "labor"
It's because it hurts like no flippin other!!
Last pre-baby prego photo 38 weeks 5 days
So, in my ever cop-out nature (yeah, I'm okay with myself)
I got the drugs!!
Oh sweet heavenly epidural. 
I love you so much. 
Seriously, if a drug could win an award, you'd get it. 
Hands down.
Also awesome? Ice chips.
Me on drugs. So nice. 
Alright Zoey...You hurry up now...we're excited to meet you
and I'm sure you're curious about the crazy voices you keep hearing. 
(Don't worry...it's just us...and we're only a little crazy.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! My husband's birthday is today, and I think it's a great holiday-birthday combo. (Hallmark has some pretty cute Halloween birthday cards!) :-) Good luck!!

liz @ bon temps beignet said...

So exciting!!! Happy almost birthday baby Zoey!

PS: I'm addicted to ice chips! It's the one craving I've had during this pregnancy.

YMY said...

Hey! ^^ I'm only following you for a couple of weeks now, but I enjoy what you do and share and I'm really filled with joy and excitement about the news! Can't wait to learn more about you when it's all over and both you and your baby are ok and together outside the tummy! ;-)
Good luck and lots of smiles! ^^

Diamonds&Pearls-Shandi said...

Awww. Congrats! If she's born today, that would be so stinkin cute if you rushed out, well, not you personally...ha, but someone went and picked out a little costume for her. Too cute.

Britanny said...

Do you need dum dums? Just let me know! But seriously, I had a feeling she would be early when we were talking yesterday. Mine were all about a week early. Good luck!!! I'll be thinking about you...

Neoma said...

I can't believe that you blogged mid-labor. Don't get me wrong, I love the update, but such a thing never even entered my mind when I was laboring. I guess that is one thing that an epidural can do for you. Here's to hoping she arrives quickly. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck she'll be your best creation ever!

K Seholm said...

Congrats!!! I got the drugs too and will never regret that decision!! Can't wait to see your little love!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the labor and all. I'm amazed you are blogging!

I totally agree, those drugs are beautiful. If you are like me, you may find that food tastes like a miracle for about a week after she is born. I hope everything goes well. Enjoy your beautiful baby!